Uthgard Midgard-Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hand of Balance application

3 posters

Go down

Hand of Balance application Empty Hand of Balance application

Post by movarts Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:51 am

I am Movarts, of the newely created guild Hand of Balance. We are a new guild, with alot of potential. many of my members which so far include 23 members are experienced, are of around the 30-40 level. for right now until we are able to get to 50 and temp'd we are a leveling/laid back guild. I have led so many RvR raids on Live servers, and once we get a few 50's temp'd and working good, i plan on leading more raids here on Uthgard. So i believe that maybe not this very second would we be very helpful in a PvP way to the alliance, we will be able to help level any kind of Alts anyone in the alliance needs leveling. and when we are 50, we will be a big hand to the alliance in RvR. Now im not sure if the alliance has someone who leads raids or not, but like i said i have much experience leading them, and most of my players i can vouch for has very good experience in RvR. we are mostly a english speaking guild, i do however have 1 person in germany, but his english is so good that you cannot tell it, with only 23 members we have in the short amount of time we have been open, we are indeed growing rapidly and dont plan on stopping, and also those 23 members are no alts as of yet. i believe we would be a great help to the alliance, and hope to help spill the blood of the enemy's with you all!

movarts

Back to top Go down

Hand of Balance application Empty Re: Hand of Balance application

Post by Runis Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:23 am

Thats a nice app. Tbh rvr raids dont happen very often and are not very succesful on midgard because hibs/albs are so many and they overwhelm us with their numbers all the time, so raids are not the main issue.
But more good experienced players to join in rvr would be helpfull, so yes from me.
Runis
Runis

Back to top Go down

Post by Comet Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:41 am

Hello Movarts and Hand of Balance,

thanks for the appliaction and interest for the ally. Your Applications sounds good and your guild seems nice organzied that i not think that they gonna get inactive after 3 weeks. I gonna invite you in the Ally and you will get a trial period. Im glad and hope to see your Guild in the RvR soon or or on the PvE Dragon-Raids Wink

best regards
Comet
Comet
Comet

Back to top Go down

Post by [EdN]Natally Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:58 pm

Didnt see any of your guild players these days...

[EdN]Natally

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down