Uthgard Midgard-Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How an application should look like.

Go down

How an application should look like. Empty How an application should look like.

Post by Runis Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:23 pm

If you have a guild and you want to join, you should bring your arguments. Please understand that if allied guilds don't want for you to join you won't. I am not the only one to decide, we will take in consideration proper posts/reasons/feedback.

When you apply you should specify some things, like what type of guild you are (pve/rvr), how many active members do you have, what country or multinational if so, why do you want to join, and how do you think that your guild will change the alliance (because some people strongly believes that new guilds will not bring anything good, with or without you it's the same).

If you cant see the majority approval in the forum, then go ingame and for them, and tell them to check your application. I can't stay all day long ingame and check people.

Personally i am not to willing to invite small (1-2-3 man) guilds or inactive guilds, so if you want to join us your guild should be able to bring at least half of a group in rvr (a fg is even better).

Cheers.

Last edited by Runis on Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Runis
Runis

Back to top Go down

How an application should look like. Empty add

Post by Viva Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:05 pm

if possible, i would like to hear some names of mainchars of a guild who want to join the ally

Viva

Back to top Go down