Uthgard Midgard-Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN REQUEST FOR: Anathema of Heimdall

3 posters

Go down

JOIN REQUEST FOR: Anathema of Heimdall Empty JOIN REQUEST FOR: Anathema of Heimdall

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:00 am

Hi, me and lot of my friend that previously were in the guild "Seguaci di loki" (an allied guild) have decided to create a new one more restricted in order to have more organization and more fidelity between guildmates. Praticaly this is a guild made only by friends (real and game/skype friends) and people that want to have fun in daoc. Everyone in the guild has at least one 45- 50 Character.

I really hope we can join the ally Smile

let me know Wink

PS: As everyone in the guild is a thrusted guy, every character is rank 0, so if you want to invite the guild in the ally, just send one of the presents

Back to top Go down

JOIN REQUEST FOR: Anathema of Heimdall Empty Re: JOIN REQUEST FOR: Anathema of Heimdall

Post by Runis Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:52 am

I have nothing against it but other's oppinion is required too Smile
Runis
Runis

Back to top Go down

JOIN REQUEST FOR: Anathema of Heimdall Empty Re: JOIN REQUEST FOR: Anathema of Heimdall

Post by Esme Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:23 am

fine with me Smile
you guys were in the old Ally and as far as i am concerned, there were never any problems
Esme
Esme

Back to top Go down

Post by Eeil Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:55 pm

Ok for me too. You are the same people and only change your guild name.
Eeil
Eeil

Back to top Go down

Post by Runis Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:16 am

Solved. Closed.
Runis
Runis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down