Uthgard Midgard-Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request to join new alliance : Dominant Species

2 posters

Go down

Request to join new alliance : Dominant Species Empty Request to join new alliance : Dominant Species

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:18 pm

Hi all, my guild is becoming more active again as we've started to play on Uthgard once again. We were apart of the original mid alliance and after speaking with Esme, we found there is a new alliance for Midgard. I would like to have my guild become apart of the new alliance to allow my members to have more communications with others in the realm. Please consider Dominant Species for application in the new Alliance.

Back to top Go down

Request to join new alliance : Dominant Species Empty Re: Request to join new alliance : Dominant Species

Post by Esme Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:05 pm

all nice ppl as far as i remember so yes from me Smile
Esme
Esme

Back to top Go down

Request to join new alliance : Dominant Species Empty Re: Request to join new alliance : Dominant Species

Post by Dandan Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:26 pm

Hi all , well i have see a lot of ppl Ig who say me to post here a msg for Come if possible back in your ally as u know my guild Midgard apéro et Barbecue was 6month ago in your ally and we have leave it for do another ally only french ... but now our ally is dead so i have recrute all Ppl who was in ally in my guild and now We lf a alliance for have fun/rvr/raid if u want a guild french with low motion in english ^^ thx all cu ig Wink

Dandan

Back to top Go down

Post by Runis Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:20 am

Solved. Closed.
Runis
Runis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down