Uthgard Midgard-Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request to join : Midgard apero et barbecue

2 posters

Go down

Request to join : Midgard apero et barbecue Empty Request to join : Midgard apero et barbecue

Post by Dandan Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:54 pm

Hi all, as u know the MAB is a guild only french and we recrute all french in guild if he have more than 18years ^^ ( for sexe language lol ) <<< we take all french so we have players who really know daoc and we have noobs in guild Smile but noob will be good players with train ^^ We just leave a french ally cose this ally is dead atm :'( and the guildmates and me for sure lf another ally now << if possible we would like to join your ally for RvR ( a few 50 in guild but well if we can help Smile ) ; for exp ( doing group exp in ally ) raid etc etc our guild is independante we have all legendary crafter and we help all member who need somethink we would like to join our ally to becose member of guild know some ppl in your ally and think he have good ambiance (<<< don't know if it's english ^^ he have fun in ally and in party with u ) We organise a lot of Guild group/ally group for exp the lower and exp the rerol. So for resume we lf a cool ally with respect and fun.

The Mab Really hope we could join into your ally Smile cu Ig Dandanlefou the little troll :p

Dandan

Back to top Go down

Request to join : Midgard apero et barbecue Empty Re: Request to join : Midgard apero et barbecue

Post by Esme Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:30 am

i know some of you guys for quite a while now and so far ,
its fun playing with you.

so yes from me.
Esme
Esme

Back to top Go down

Request to join : Midgard apero et barbecue Empty Re: Request to join : Midgard apero et barbecue

Post by Runis Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:17 am

Solved. Closed.
Runis
Runis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down